Digital Marketing Executive with a good understanding of SEO and PPC, experience with Website CMS (Content Management Systems), managing and growing Social Media presence (Facebook, Twitter etc.), Email Campaigns and Copywriting skills is required by a well-established and successful innovative Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Annual Bonus
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 26 Days Holiday per annum, Plus Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Life Assurance)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have a good understanding of SEO and PPC. You should also have experience with Website CMS (Content Management Systems), managing and growing a Social Media presence on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.), managing Email Campaigns and have great Copywriting skills. Previous PR and Affiliate experience would be highly desirable. Although not essential.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive that has a good understanding of SEO and PPC, with experience using Website CMS (Content Management Systems), managing and growing a Social Media presence (Facebook, Twitter etc.), running Email Campaigns and have good Copywriting skills.
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will assist with the implementation of the Company’s digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will keep up to date with new digital marketing techniques and contribute to the long-term development of the digital marketing strategy.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
Your duties as the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Update the Company website in line with the Company’s content management programme
- Ensure the website is fully optimised for search engines (SEO) and identify suitable websites to build referral links
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics
- Manage the Company’s Pre-Booking System including product management and pricing
- Create and monitor Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns
- Manage the affiliate networks via the affiliate marketing agency
- Coordinate all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter etc.) in a consistent ‘on brand’ voice in line with the Company’s high standards
- Increase the number of followers, ‘likes’ and audiences for the digital marketing and social media outputs
- Use CRM Email Software (Dynamics/Click Dimensions) to communicate to the marketing lists
- Manage customer databases, updating new information and ensuring all records are kept up-to-date
- Work closely with other colleagues and liaise with external agencies
- Manage online marketing campaigns in a timely fashion
- Arrange online customer surveys and collate and analyse responses
- Assist with organising client events and new launches
- Assist with the production of awards submissions
- Monitor the success of campaigns by collecting responses and redemption figures and producing appropriate reports
- Must have previous digital marketing experience
- Previous experience of working with Website Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Good understanding of how Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) works and Pay Per Click (PPC) methodology
- Practical experience of managing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, managing corporate websites and email software platforms
- High level of attention to detail
- Good experience of writing Press Releases
- Experience of managing and growing social media platforms
- A team player – a readiness to work as part of a team and support colleagues
- Excellent copywriting skills along with good communication skills both written and verbal
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload and maintain high degree of organisation
- Understanding of an online booking engine and affiliate marketing would be advantageous but not essential
- Driving licence is advantageous but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5547
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk