Digital Marketing Executive with Pay Per Click / PPC, Paid Social Media Advertising Campaign Management / Online Customer Acquisition experience is required for a well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with Pay Per Click / PPC, Paid Social Media Advertising Campaign Management / Online Customer Acquisition experience.
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will work across multiple brands, both B2B and B2C, supporting the Manager in pay per click / PPC, paid social media advertising campaign tracking.
The main focus of your role as the Digital Marketing Executive will be customer acquisitions through digital channels – however there will also be a chance to get involved in different areas.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will provide support and contribute to the planning, execution and optimisation of the digital marketing strategy.
The Company is currently at a really exciting stage of growth and this is a perfect time for someone to join the company and make their mark.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the Digital Performance Manager in campaign tracking and optimising content based on performance across social channels
- Help to create and maintain marketing automation programmes
- Build and segment audiences based on user data for campaign targeting
- Maintain and overseeing dashboard builds and key metric tracking across all channels
- Drive the right traffic to the website through PPC and paid social
- Understand customer behaviour on line and using analysis to increase traffic to the website
- Managing PPC campaigns optimising key words & phrases to maximise effectiveness
- Create monthly reports to feed to creation of the digital strategy
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous digital marketing experience
- Previous experience running PPC campaigns
- Understanding of Paid Social
- Familiarity with evaluating performance across industry KPIs
- A mix of analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Marketing degree (or equivalent) or similar
- Knowledge of legal or healthcare industries
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4552
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk