Digital Marketing Executive with Google Analytics, Paid Search / PPC, Organic SEO, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn) and Email Campaign experience that is also proficient using design software such as Adobe Photoshop and / or InDesign is required for a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: London (Nearest Station - Hyde Park Corner Underground Station on the Piccadilly Line)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with Google Analytics, Paid Search / PPC, Organic SEO, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn) and Email Campaign experience that is also proficient using design software such as Adobe Photoshop and / or InDesign.
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will help increase awareness to the Company’s products and services and help showcase their activities.
This is a multi-faceted role and as the Digital Marketing Executive you will the opportunity to produce rich, engaging, organic and paid-for content for the Company’s social media channels and website as well as working with stakeholders on email campaigns and blog posts.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Executive:
- In collaboration with the wider team, devise, co-ordinate and schedule social media content which is tailored to the Company’s target audiences and individual social media channels
- Manage paid and organic social campaigns, promotions, and marketing posts
- Monitor social engagement and look for ways to tap into conversations, gain insight from feedback and cross-promote other Company activities
- Use social media management tool (Hootsuite) to plan and optimise social media pages
- Attend industry events to produce content across the Company’s own Social channels
- Advise on Search and Display ads best practice, implementation, reporting, analysis and optimisation
- Keep abreast of developments in Social media and monitor trends in tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns via Dotmailer, including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, testing, broadcasting, reporting and optimisation
- Manage data to ensure appropriate transfer processes, data hygiene, opt-out compliance and de-duping techniques
- Champion continuous advancement of the Company’s email capabilities including targeting, personalisation and template development
- Ensure lists and segments are monitored and updated
- Ensure all email communication is aligned to brand guidelines in terms of both creative and tone of voice
- Manage diary of emails being deployed
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience managing and delivering organic and paid-for social media and digital campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Experience and knowledge of broadcast email tool (currently DotMailer,) including list management and familiarity with segmentation
- An understanding of how to optimise content for search and social
- Knowledge of social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite. Crowdbabble and Audiense
- Ability to design digital creative collateral such as twitter cards and email banners
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Editing and proofreading content for a variety of digital channels
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Understanding of CMS / Content Management Systems
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4339
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk