Digital Marketing Executive with excellent writing skills and ability to create compelling web optimised copy is required to join our team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
SALARY: £28,000 per annum
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with excellent writing skills and ability to create compelling web optimised copy.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be a creative, analytical and digitally focussed ambitious individual with Digital Marketing experience now looking for a new, challenging role.
The successful individual will have an opportunity to learn new skills and play an important part in contributing to the success and transformation of a market leading research and insight business via its digital offering.
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will report to the Digital Marketing Specialist and will assist in the creation of engaging digital campaigns across all channels and have input in digital activity across multiple products.
Chambers and Partners is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Executive include the following:
- Work on creating digital campaigns to support existing and new products and guide launches to drive MQLs and convert to SQLs
- Using GA create reports as requested by the Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS)
- Using GA assist in the creation of weekly and monthly web traffic reports
- Manage day to day running of social platforms, checking daily responses to post, replying to enquiries, scheduling in posts and other daily actives around social
- Assist in the writing of social posts for sign off by DMS and relevant product owner / Editor / Dept head
- Assist with video content work: uploading content on platforms and general maintenance
- Assist with keyword research using Google Keyword Planner / Google Search Console
- Update and create new content and pages for chambers.com using CMS
- Once created assist with management of blogs, create an enhanced campaign planner and assist in the uploading of content, running checks on live content. Work to promote blog and individual posts
- Undertake weekly competitor and market research and work with DMS to utilise these findings for our website / content and marketing plans
- Assist with paid activity utilising market and competitor research where required
- Liaise with internal designer on assets needed, managing through to completion
- Assist with SEO work; running regular checks on the website / pages and some other simple tasks to monitor performance of the site
- Execute on actions from weekly / monthly reports, creating a plan to ensure all actions are completed
- Working closely with other departments to ensure business is aware of digital marketing services and how these services can meet business goals
- Experience in a digital marketing role with a strong focus on Social, Reporting and Campaign Management
- Knowledge of how to create engaging digital campaigns across SEO, Social, E-mail and others
- Understanding of Google Analytics and ability to create simple reports based on requirements
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Analytical and data driven focus to all activities
- Basic understanding of SEO and best practices
- Some knowledge of Google Search Console / Google Keyword Planner
- Excellent writing skills and ability to create compelling web optimised copy
- Flexible, adaptable and able to multi-task
- Experience working on video content and optimisation
- Some experience of working on a blog
- Interest in digital channels and digital advertising with the desire to learn more
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5855
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners