Google Analytics Digital Marketing Data Analyst who is an advanced MS Excel and Google Analytics user, with excellent communication and numeracy skills is required by a leading Charity based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £33,842 - £35,833 per annum + Excellent Benefits
BENEFITS: 26 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 28 days after 3 years’ service), Contributory Pension Plan, Flexible Benefits (includes: Gym Membership, Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Hospital Treatment Plan, Dental Insurance, Additional Life Assurance, Health Screening, Buying and Selling Annual Leave (up to 3 days), Cashback on Salary (up to 2% of salary equivalent)), Retail Discount and Cashback Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Enhanced Occupational Sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay above statutory minimum, Childcare Vouchers and Eye Care Vouchers
WORKING HOURS: 35 hours per week
** Join One of the UK’s Best Loved Charities **
** Occasional travel and overnight stays required **
DOGS: You must be comfortable with dogs in the workplace.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Google Analytics Digital Marketing Data Analyst who is an advanced MS Excel and Google Analytics user, with excellent communication and numeracy skills.
Working as the Digital Marketing Data Analyst / Google Analytics Specialist you will provide key analytics insight, report on the company’s digital performance and identify risks and opportunities from the data.
As the Digital Marketing Data Analyst / Google Analytics Specialist you will create accurate, timely and actionable automated reports and dashboards across a range of areas.
As a successful candidate, you will have an exciting opportunity to work in a growing and fulfilling environment where your efforts will be greatly appreciated by the Charity and the thousands of people they help.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Data Analyst / Google Analytics Specialist:
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of digital data, identifying trends, themes and correlations
- Monitor the digital performance and create accurate, timely and actionable automated reports and dashboards across a range of areas:
- Audience segmentations & Funnel analysis
- Support colleagues at all levels to understand the value of digital engagement, providing advice and best practice guidance in the development of new advertising, social media and organic campaigns
- Internal lead for the audit of the Google Analytics installation
- Use expertise in Google Analytics and related tools to conduct User Experience research to identify issues and opportunities in the digital experience
- Participate in the Multivariate and A/B testing, from sample size estimation to identifying success metrics and post-test analysis
- Work closely with the Data Teams to drive analysis
- Collaborate on multiple projects relating to digital analytics on both web and social media
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced user of Google Analytics
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex data to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent presentation and data visualisation skills
- Ability to identify and understand complex business challenges and opportunities, and translate these into analytical questions
- Proven knowledge of advanced Digital Analytics conversion rate and optimisation usability
- Previous experience of running A/B and Multivariate testing
- BSc/MSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics or an analytical/business discipline is preferred
The Charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom they work. They expect all of their employees and volunteers to fully share this commitment.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4270
Full Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Reading, Berkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk