Digital Events Administrator with ideally previous event management and digital marketing experience who has an eye for detail and excellent communication and organisational skills is required to join our team at The Food & Drink Federation, based in Bloomsbury, London.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,0000 per annum
LOCATION: Bloomsbury, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
We’re the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) - the voice of the UK food and drink industry: the largest manufacturing sector in the country. We help our members operate in a highly regulated marketplace to maximise their competitiveness and profitability. Our job is to communicate our industry's values and concerns to Government, regulators, consumers and the media. We also work in partnership with key players in the food supply chain to ensure our food is safe, affordable and nutritious.
The Role - Digital Events Administrator
The Digital Event Administrator is responsible for coordinating and supporting the FDF, FDF Scotland and Wales digital event and webinar activities. This includes working with the commercial and membership team to identify topics of interest for members, and engaging with external stakeholders to provide the content, marketing and promotions, technical delivery and increasing engagement with our target audiences (members and others).
In addition to this, the Digital Events Administrator will work closely with Corporate Services (IT & Digital) and Membership and Commercial teams to ensure our digital events and webinars run smoothly, our CRM is updated and leads maximised. As Digital Events Administrator you will:
- Be a champion for best practise webinar activities at all times.
- Work with the Commercial / membership team to plan future digital events and webinars.
- Engage with internal teams and external speakers to plan digital event activity as part of the membership and commercial strategies.
- Be the first point of content for speakers and content providers.
- Set up webinars on FDF’s CRM, website and Gotowebinar platforms in collaboration with the IT team.
- Produce mailers to promote webinars using MailChimp.
- Ensure the Website Editorial Team planner reflects upcoming webinars.
- Write the digital event/ webinar web page content ensuring this is optimised in collaboration with the digital team.
- Ensure all new webinar registrations are processed daily in the CRM and on Gotowebinar and well ahead of the webinar is taking place.
- Ensure webinars are promoted on our website and work with Corporate Affairs to ensure these are promoted in social media.
- Support any external event/webinar speakers with preparing for the activity and hold test preparation sessions to ensure the live event/webinar runs smoothly.
- Support the Live webinar and the speakers as needed, representing the FDF.
- Ensure all participants can access the Live event/webinar.
- Produce and edit event/webinar recordings and ensure these are posted to the FDF website.
- Update CRM with attendance post-event.
- Ensure an excellent member and audience user experience during the webinars.
- Assist with member and other external users queries and issues.
- Work with the commercial analyst and membership team on post event communications and lead generation.
FDF’s Commercial team is responsible for recruiting and retaining members; member and professional affiliate communications; developing income generating services, marketing and planning events, including the Food and Drink Federation Awards and Annual Industry Dinner.
As the Digital Events Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience with event management and digital marketing is an advantage
- Experience of working with a CRM and data compliance (GDPR)
- Excellent eye for detail and organisation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people skills and experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of video production and editing – using FinalCut Pro or other editing tools
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) (Episerver preferred)
- Commitment to personal development
- Proven time management and administrative skills, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Able to work flexibly and cope with change.
FDF is a great place to work where we take wellbeing seriously and have a great benefits package to match, offering a pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, leisure travel insurance, gym subsidy, interest-free season ticket loan and cycle-to-work scheme.
We’re based in the heart of central London in a modern, bright open-plan office. We have a friendly work culture with great break-out spaces, quiet booths and opportunities for flexible-working. Our ‘Feel Good for Life’ team regularly organises events and activities to promote positive health and wellbeing.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7375
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of the Food & Drink Federation.