DevOps Engineer / Consultant that has strong process and technical disciplines in the product delivery lifecycle and who is looking to relocate overseas to either Australia or New Zealand is required for a well-established and successful Global Company.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Bonus
BENEFITS: Include 7% Pension and Health Care Package
LOCATION: Australia or New Zealand - The Company is looking for UK based candidates who want to relocate overseas to either Australia or New Zealand – Visa Sponsorship Available.
** Relocate to Australia or New Zealand with VISA Sponsorship Available **
** Exceptional Career Development Opportunities **
** Work for a Global, Dynamic, Market Leader **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You must have experience and breadth in DevOps automation, including agile planning, continuous integration and delivery, performance measurement, monitoring and feedback loops.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a DevOps Engineer / Consultant within the Company’s dedicated Australia or New Zealand Technical Team, where you will support and interact with a top tier client base, providing process improvement, technical guidance and delivery.
Working as the DevOps Engineer / Consultant you will contribute to the thought and innovation process with the Company’s Testing Services, and be driven to achieve customer success.
As the DevOps Engineer / Consultant, you will have experience and breadth in DevOps automation, including agile planning, continuous integration and delivery, performance measurement, monitoring and feedback loops, with strong consulting and analytical skills to provide best-fit client recommendations and solutions for each DevOps journey. You will also provide ongoing support to the wider VIC technical teams. In this role, you will be given the tools and support you need to advance your skills and experience, while developing a rewarding career and adding true value to your career and clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, market leading Company that employs over 1,300 permanent employees globally and are currently experiencing rapid growth. Due to this rapid expansion, they are seeking highly experienced engineers to join their Australia and New Zealand teams on a permanent basis. You will be working with the best in the industry and enjoying a variety of employee incentives including award-winning career development programmes.
The Company has offices in key cities throughout Australia and New Zealand, including Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington and Auckland.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the DevOps Engineer / Consultant include:
- Work with the Company’s DevOps and client teams to provide measurable best practice process improvements and technical delivery
- Provide independent leadership and technical excellence for DevOps implementations
- Manage customer stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed throughout the project
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
- Be a part of the DevOps division & enterprise team, contributing to strategic direction
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive experience of software delivery in most if not all areas of the product lifecycle, from requirements definition and analysis, development, software testing, release management, and operational areas such as architecture and network management
- Experience delivering quality DevOps solutions in more than one tool set
- Cloud experience in infrastructure and capability provisioning that includes AWS, Azure or Bluemix
- Experience with automation / configuration management that includes Puppet, Chef or enterprise IBM, HP or CA tools
- Expert knowledge of DevOps lifecycle and processes, including two or more of the following capabilities:
- Agile Methodology
- Continuous Integration
- Release Management & Deployment (CD)
- Test Automation including service virtualization
- Performance Testing
- Application Profile Monitoring
- Advanced knowledge in tools and frameworks such as:
- Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Artifactory, Splunk, Nexus, Git, SVN, Powershell, xUnit, Urban Code, Plate Spin and mobile testing frameworks
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- A working understanding of code and script (Shell, Python, Groovy, Selenium, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Excellent team and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a DevOps capacity, leading or contributing to DevOps programs
- Knowledge of DevOps product lifecycle toolsets supporting continuous integration, continuous deployment, performance and automation testing, and operations monitoring.
- Industry experience such as banking, financial, retail, telecommunications, transportation, government
- Active member of the agile / digital / DevOps communities
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4001
Full-Time, Permanent IT Technical Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment – Work in Australia and / or New Zealand.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk