Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills and experience of high-volume pubs is required for a flagship London pub situated in Fulham.
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Tips + Benefits
LOCATION: Fulham, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills and experience of high-volume pubs.
As the Deputy Manager you will join a flagship London pub that is situated in Fulham and very close to Putney Bridge. The pub has a loyal local customer base, welcomes visitors to the area and is well known for showing sport.
Working as the Deputy Manager you will join a pub that is famous for their range of real ales and also for the quality of their food – especially their pizzas and Sunday lunches.
The key attributes required for the Deputy Manager are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks
- Have a passion for what you do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
Please note: There is no live-in accommodation.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6405
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Fulham, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk