Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills is required for a large and busy pub restaurant and hotel situated within a stunning location in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
** NEW OPPORTUNITY **
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Tips + Benefits
LOCATION: Basingstoke, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
The pub is full of character, has a restaurant area, hotel rooms and is renowned for its weddings, functions and events of all shapes and sizes. To support the business the company has put up two tents which have been a huge success, so they are ready to hit the ground running when they re-open.
As the Deputy Manager you will have management experience and the experience of high volume and seasonal pubs to join the team. Given the breadth of the offer it is a great opportunity for an existing Deputy Manager looking for their next career move.
The key attributes required for the Deputy Manager are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete.
- Have a passion for what you do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
Please note: There is live-in accommodation for which there is rent in-line with HMRC regulations.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6406
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Basingstoke, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk