Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills is required for a 17th century pub on the edge of Salisbury plain, set in a beautiful location and steeped in history. Stonehenge is less that 30 minutes’ drive away and Bath is less than an hour away by car.
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Tips + Benefits
LOCATION: Lyndhurst, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
The pub is nestled in the fringes of the New Forest, close proximity to towns such as Salisbury and Ringwood/Bournemouth.
As the Deputy Manager you will join a pub that offers bed and breakfast facilities with characterful rooms with old wooden beams and traditional furnishing. A substantial cooked breakfast is provided each morning, made from high-quality local produce. Pub meals are available for lunch and in the evening, and a range of wines and cask ales are available in the bar.
The key attributes required for the Deputy Manager are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, are clear on what they are responsible for and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - with the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner and to the required standard. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete
- Have a passion for what you do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6410
Full-Time, Permanent Deputy Manager Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Lyndhurst, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk