Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills is required for a quaint, 16th century Cotswold pub located in rural Oxfordshire.
SALARY: £25,000 per annum + Tips + Benefits
LOCATION: Great Tew, Oxfordshire (Around 5 miles from Chipping Norton)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Deputy Manager who is an inspirational leader with excellent organisational and time-management skills.
This iconic inn is set in a beautiful rural setting and steeped in history with a bar that contains period features and offers views of the Cotswold Hills.
Working as the Deputy Manager you will join a team that serves freshly prepared food with quality and provenance being at the heart of every dish. The inn also serves a selection of award-winning real ales as well as wines, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks and offers 5 guest rooms. There is a garden that is open in the summer months, and an open fire is created for guests in the winter.
The key attributes required for the Deputy Manager are:
- A great team player - being a proactive and positive member of the Pub Management Team and the whole pub Team helping to fulfil the potential of the pub
- Being an inspiring leader – when you are in charge you can engage, excite and communicate clearly to your team to ensure they enjoy their work, and deliver outstanding food and service to all your customers
- Being organised - the ability to plan activity and tasks to ensure all the key tasks of running a great kitchen are completed in a timely manner. Where necessary delegating tasks to your team to complete
- Have a passion for what you do - determined and tenacious and in doing so showing the passion and drive high standards to keep growing the sales and profit of the pub
- Being multi-skilled and flexible – having the ability and willingness to go the extra mile, work front and back of house, and willing to do every task
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this successful pub, which is part of an old established family brewery, brewing beer since 1857 in Devizes.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6407
Full-Time, Permanent Deputy Manager Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Great Tew, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk