Depot Assistant (Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant) with proven office administration and/or customer service experience, excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail is required for a busy Depot based in Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire, North West England.
LOCATION: Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire, North West England
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent / Annualised Hours – a flexible approach to your working pattern and hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of the business
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates must hold a valid Driving Licence.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Depot Assistant (Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant) with proven office administration and/or customer service experience, excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
Working as the Depot Assistant (Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant) you will report directly to the Depot Manager and will support and assist them with running the depot which includes the administration function of the office and maintaining best practise in all areas.
Although there will be some elements of warehouse work and maybe some heavy lifting, you will predominately be based in the office and will need excellent computer skills with great customer service and administrative skills.
As the Depot Assistant (Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant) you will have excellent time management skills with the ability to deal with telephone, email and direct customer enquiries in a timely manner.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
If this sounds like your ideal job, please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Depot Assistant (Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant) your duties will include:
- Working in line with company procedures to provide a great level of service for customers
- working alongside the Depot Team to maintain the smooth operation of the depot on a daily basis
- Supporting the depot team with organising workload and communications to ensure everyone is working to the highest standard
- Playing an important role in ensuring effective communication is taking place locally within your team and from the wider business
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders across internal and external businesses
- Working to uphold the highest of internal and external standards of compliance, including but not limited to BASIS, Water and Fire Regulations, Health and Safety Executive, and Ministry of Transport inspections, Working Time Regulations
- On occasion you may be required to work in the warehouse or attend a customer’s premises as cover
- Ensure the security of company cash, stock and property
On occasion there may be a requirement to travel to different locations to attend training or meetings or support other depots
- Proven office administration and/or customer service experience is essential
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of product storage solutions and a passion for agriculture
- Ability to use computer systems effectively
- Great communication skills
- High attention to detail whilst working under pressure
- Full clean UK driving licence
This role will be on an annualised hours contract and therefore a flexible approach to your working pattern and hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of the business.
Training will be provided as necessary to the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7232
Full-Time, Permanent Admin Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Find a New Job and Work in Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk