Department Manager / Store Supervisor / Retail Team Leader with great leadership, management and customer service skills required for the Company’s successful Retail Store based in Dublin, Ireland.
SALARY: up to €32,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Ongoing Training and Development **
** Great Team Working Environment **
Due to the Company’s continuing success and expansion we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Department Manager / Store Supervisor / Retail Team Leader that has great management, team leading and customer service skills.
The Company is seeking a truly exceptional, driven and proven Department Manager / Store Supervisor / Retail Team Leader to help take them to the next level.
Working as the Department Manager / Store Supervisor / Retail Team Leader you will be part of managing a multi-million pound business.
As the Department Manager / Store Supervisor / Retail Team Leader, this will be achieved by demanding the very best from you and your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a business that is THE retail success story of the last decade. Their unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets them apart from the rest. They have no intention of slowing down and they have mind blowing continued expansion plans, which you can play a part in.
Part of their success is owed to their dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Managers. With growth comes opportunity so they are looking for experienced Managers to join them in building the future and sharing in their success!
FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do you feel promotions are passing you by in your current job? Your boss gets all the credit and reward? You’re not recognised as a high achiever?
Not Here! You’ll be a valued team member with opportunities to progress your career.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Successful candidates will be provided with an eye opening start to their career where as a Manager you will attend a residential training course in their Training Academy in association with Nike, which will give you all the tools and knowledge needed to be successful in the role.
As part of their Management Team your talent will be managed and developed to ensure you reach your full potential, giving you a world of opportunities to explore.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively drive performance across your department with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your team as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion the Company’s culture and values as an Ambassador of the brand
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI's
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Management experience in:
- High volume retail or
- Fast paced customer focused environment
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Able to achieve results through others, by leading and developing your team
- Proven track record of building strong working relationships and being able to influence others
- A highly organised, structured and proactive approach to meeting deadlines
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to communicate with people at all levels
- Self-motivated, motivating to others, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able and willing to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business
- Committed to achieving the highest store standards and customer service through achieving KPIs
- Very competitive basic salary, up to €32,000 per annum (subject to experience)
THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA…
When you go the extra mile and constantly deliver, the Company go the extra mile to reward you with excellent incentives such as:
- Top Tickets to football games, boxing, Wimbledon and more
- Free holidays that are ‘once in a lifetime’ experience (1 week extra holiday give)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4822
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Dublin, Ireland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk