Manufacturing Delivery, Planning & Supply Chain Manager with an NVQ Level 4, Certificate in Business Studies or equivalent and experience within a similar role dealing directly with customers and working within a manufacturing environment is required for a well-established International Company based in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Manufacturing Delivery, Planning & Supply Chain Manager with an NVQ Level 4, Certificate in Business Studies or equivalent and experience within a similar role dealing directly with customers and working within a manufacturing environment.
Working as the Manufacturing Delivery, Planning & Supply Chain Manager you will lead the Supply Chain function Product group ensuring all orders are effectively planned to include managing orders for the relevant product streams. You will co-ordinate activities with site and the organisation’s central functions (such as planning, commercial, sales and supply chain teams) to deliver timely management of orders.
As the Manufacturing Delivery, Planning & Supply Chain Manager, you will have responsibility for site planning, purchasing, shipping and order book activities, liaising with the site functional departments to ensure successful progress of the order process.
The role will have direct reports who are responsible for order management, purchasing and planning, and you will help support and guide the administration in prioritising orders and workloads.
This role will look at continually improving the order management process in conjunction with the Line manager and the organisation’s central functions and will be a key interface between the Supply Chain site, internal and external customer.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work for a company that is committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people, offering fantastic career opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Manufacturing Delivery, Planning & Supply Chain Manager will include:
- Manage communication of Order progress to the organisation’s central functions and customers
- Build strong relationships at operational level with other parts of the organisation’s Security Threads/Holographics and Polymer business to ensure customer focus is part of the culture on site
- Support the Customer Account Support Team to ensure clean data integrity and order specifications are received by the Supply Chain site prior to launching product
- Support the Purchasing Team to ensure supply of raw materials meet production schedules, whist minimising inventory levels
- Assist in the co-ordination of customer complaints with the on-site quality team
- Responsible for the processing and maintaining of Sales orders and related customer correspondence carried out by the Customer Account Support Team
- Enforce the order process to ensure correct processes and procedures are carried out
- Liaise with manufacturing and origination in order to monitor progress throughout the various stages of production and advise customers of shipping information
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- NVQ level 4, Certificate in Business Studies or equivalent qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience within a similar role dealing directly with customers and working within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to negotiate/influence at all levels
- Excellent people management skills with previous experience of leading a team
- Excellent Planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with commercial awareness
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5870
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk