Data Manager / Data Management Analyst with good knowledge of Power BI, the ability to write scripts in Python or similar, and an excellent understanding of how databases work - SQL, is required for a market leading company based in Canary Wharf, London.
SALARY: up to £45,000 per annum
BENEFITS: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + additional day for birthday, pension scheme, season ticket loan, optional health scheme, discounted gym membership, flexible working hours
LOCATION: Canary Wharf, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Data Manager / Data Management Analyst with good knowledge of Power BI, the ability to write script in Python or similar, and an excellent understanding of how databases work - SQL.
Working as the Data Manager / Data Management Analyst you will specifically focus on managing all the company’s data needs to drive growth across the portfolio and will lead on data best practice.
As the Data Manager / Data Management Analyst you will have strong analytical and organisational skills as well as good attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and driven individual looking to bring new and innovative ideas to a dynamic team environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Data Manager / Data Management Analyst will include:
- Management of all housing data and databases ensuring data management best practices
- Develop, manage and maintain audience databases used to execute marketing campaigns
- Create and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis
- Develop and manage all processes related to cleaning, integration, layering, and enhancing data
- Work with marketing to identify data needs, develop and deliver group wide and divisional data strategies
- Manage all data processors to ensure updating and enhancing of data is to plan
- Liaise and coordinate with Data Protection Officer to ensure ongoing compliance stance across processors and processing (GDPR, GAPP, PECR)
- Managing the annual ABC audit process
- Deliver training sessions and create a user manual including all rules and regulations of the data and CRM processes
- Work closely with marketers to introduce best practices for use of data
- Be the main point of contact and liaison for the subscription customer services team
- Introduce monthly user and data health checks on the CRM including reporting on activities and outcomes for product and management reports
- Helping to develop the portfolio’s CRM strategy
- Customer profiling, analysis and appropriate data segmentation aligned to product needs
- Assist marketers with data requirements, including campaign management
- Assist sales and marketing teams to develop statistical analysis and models of existing and prospective customers' behaviour
- Create trackable and actionable customer insights using the tools at your disposal (MS PowerBI, Affino, ADvance, Google Analytics, DotMailer and Excel), ensuring they align to product needs
- Work with editorial teams to collect and analyse data and report on this insight to ensure commercial growth
- Monthly reporting on activities and outcomes for product and management reports
- Assist marketers with data requirements, including trigger campaign management
- Preparation of accurate analytic reports and dashboards including trackers for all relevant budgets
- Assist marketing to build and produce Return on Investment reports on all marketing initiatives
- Document all data feeds and flows, processes, etc.
- Provide KPI and management reports to show year on year trends and data usage per division to inform strategy
- Regular reporting on data - gap analysis and current status
- Ability to write a script in Python (or other languages)
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- GDPR knowledge or training course undertaken
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6702
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Canary Wharf, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk