Data Entry / Data Inputter who has fast and accurate keyboard skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel with the ability to work at pace and prioritise workloads is required for an established company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
LOCATION: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Data Entry / Data Inputter who has fast and accurate keyboard skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel with the ability to work at pace and prioritise workloads.
Working as the Data Entry / Data Inputter you will produce fast and accurate data input using Excel and Sage to process sales orders and allocate stock in the warehouse. Other duties will include collating customer listings; managing stock allocations, creating and maintaining price lists; producing sales figures for Key Sales Managers; raising sales orders and credits; liaising with customers and sales personnel.
As the Data Entry / Data Inputter your duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer price lists and customer database (including contact information)
- Order processing via Sage (training will be provided)
- Assist in allocation of stock across the business
- Help to collate and manage customer listings and promotions
- Access Pivot Tables and Supply relevant data to Sales Managers
- Arrange for product samples as required for sales personnel and customers
- Assist in managing key customer accounts
- Liaising with the warehouse
- Support with trade show admin
- Dealing with New customer enquiries
- Providing general support for the sales team as required
As the Data Entry / Data Inputter you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to sales teams and customers
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Sage would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6611
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk