Data Entry Administrator / Customer Service Data Processing Assistant who has fast and accurate inputting / typing speed with excellent communication and organisational skills is required by a company based in Battersea, South West London.
SALARY: £18,500 per annum starting salary with a view to increasing to £21,000 after probationary period + Bonuses + Benefits
LOCATION: Battersea, South West London
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Data Entry Administrator / Customer Service Data Processing Assistant who has fast and accurate inputting / typing speed with excellent communication and organisational skills.
Working as the Data Entry Administrator / Customer Service Data Processing Assistant you will be responsible for processing either manual emails or automatic feeds and uploading them quickly and accurately to the company website.
As the Data Entry Administrator / Customer Service Data Processing Assistant you will also be responsible for liaising with property agents to confirm any missing information, checking for duplicates and answering telephone and email enquiries.
As the Data Entry Administrator / Customer Service Data Processing Assistant, you will have a typing speed of at least 45 words per minute in order to process information efficiently, have great written and verbal communication skills and be highly organised.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that manual and automatic feeds are uploaded to the Company website accurately
- Process new feeds efficiently and in the order in which they are received to avoid delays in properties appearing on the website
- Communicate with clientele both written and verbally using excellent communication skills
- Ensure that all data entered on the website is accurate
- Approve pending images received from agents and arrange them appropriately
- Manage property details by process property updates
- Contact agents directly to confirm any missing information
- Check for duplicates before uploading on to the website to ensure that a property does not appear twice
- Answer the phone / emails and assisting with queries where possible or transferring the query to the relevant person
- Carry out property checks with agents over the phone when requested
- Carry out user checks over the phone when required
- Relevant other duties as requested by the Head of Data Processing
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A typing speed of at least 45 words per minute
- Previous office experience would be preferable
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4936
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Battersea, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk