MI / Market Insight Data Analyst with proven previous experience working in an MI environment, dealing with large datasets and high volumes of data from multiple sources is required for a well-established company based in Walsall, West Midlands.
SALARY: up to £33,000 per annum
LOCATION: Walsall, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a MI / Market Insight Data Analyst with proven previous experience working in an MI environment, dealing with large datasets and high volumes of data from multiple sources.
Working as a MI / Market Insight Data Analyst you will be required to analyse and visualise data from multiple core systems, with the objective of presenting clear data-driven insights to enable the leadership team to make informed decisions. The company is looking to improve its data analytics and reporting to advance its current situational awareness and long-term decision-making ability.
As a MI / Market Insight Data Analyst you will be working with varied datasets, producing insight on different areas such as customer behaviour, debt segmentation and resource utilisation. This is a great opportunity for you to work in a fast paced, environment where your skills and experience will drive improvements in the company’s service to customers.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as a MI / Market Insight Data Analyst will include:
- Processing and working with multiple datasets to produce high quality and accurate reporting
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
- Designing, testing, and implementing new reporting using the most appropriate data and tools available
- Ensuring that reporting controls are adequate and effective
- Investigating any issues with reports, identify and implementing the appropriate solution
- Monitoring data quality and identifying corrupt data
- Identify, analyse, and recommend improvements to existing reporting systems
- Own and manage regular reporting which may involve developing and maintaining a suite of modelling and analysis tools, such as KPI reporting for senior stakeholders
- Proven experience working in a MI environment, dealing with large datasets and high volumes of data from multiple sources
- Proven experience of developing queries to analyse data, translate the output into relevant reporting / analysis and communicate to multiple stakeholders
- Used to working in a fast-moving environment with the ability to deliver quality results to tight deadlines
- Proven knowledge of working with data in Microsoft Excel to an advanced level is essential (Macro and VBA)
- Proven knowledge of using SQL Server to interrogate large databases and develop parameter driven reporting is essential
- Working knowledge of relevant relational database structures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively share findings with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong IT and mathematical skills
- Systematic, organised, able to plan and prioritise work
- Takes ownership and ensures delivery of the agreed objectives
- Highly numerate with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Relates to people at all levels and reacts quickly to changing needs
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7538
Full-Time, Permanent Marketing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Walsall, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk