Data Analyst and Report Writer who will support the development of the Local Skills Improvement Plan and be confident working with quantitative and qualitative data and conducting thorough and organised desk research is required for a Company based in Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £25,000 pro-rata + Benefits
BENEFITS: Pension Contributions, Health plan and 28 days holiday (inc. public holidays) Pro-Rata
LOCATION: The Company are hiring for roles based in their Blackpool and Accrington offices but the role will involve some travel to other offices and to external location
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract (6-month fixed term contract which may be extended)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Data Analyst and Report Writer you will support the development of the Local Skills Improvement Plan and be confident working with quantitative and qualitative data and conducting thorough and organised desk research. You will be creative in producing guidance, prototypes, toolkits, and reports, as well as developing policy recommendations, to connect our research with action.
As the Data Analyst and Report Writer you will be responsible for collecting secondary research & processing primary data and performing statistical analyses of data. You will also be responsible for translating primary & secondary data into plain English in order to help the Board and stakeholders understand how to make decisions that will narrow and eventually close the Lancashire skills gap.
Working as the Data Analyst and Report Writer you will develop and apply participatory methodologies to engage workers in the design and deployment of data-driven technologies shaping the nature and experience of work. You will be responsible for researching and analysing skills requirements on behalf of those businesses operating in the county of Lancashire.
The role will initially be offered on a 6-month fixed term contract which may be extended. The opportunity to extend & develop your career further with the Company may arise dependant on the success of the project and your contribution to it.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Data Analyst and Report Writer will include:
- Designing and developing questionnaires and surveys
- Analyse primary and secondary data to draw insight to inform campaigns and thought leadership material
- Data visualisation in the form of slides or dashboards for presentation of data to partners and stakeholders
- Support with the design of internal and external surveys.
- Support the Research Manager with survey programming using internal software.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of data on a client relationship management system
- Write and design policy reports, briefs, and other practice-focused policy-related
- Conduct high quality research and analysis
- Co-develop practical solutions, including guidance, toolkits, prototype, briefings
- Provide input into weekly/monthly reports for management meetings and the Board
- Experience of working with a variety of datasets and being able to shape and manipulate data
- Experience of delivering insights through visualisation tools (PowerPoint, Survey Monkey & Excel)
- Knowledge of analysing and reporting on quantitative and qualitative data
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent writing skills across a range of formats and for a range of audiences
- Experience in a similar research role, preferably in an education and research environment
- The ability to translate complex ideas into compelling storytelling
- In-depth knowledge of the Lancashire Business Environment alongside consummate networking skills and the ability to build rapport and engage businesses would be beneficial
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for what successful training delivery within business looks like would be an asset
- Competent and professional client relationship management experience as high levels of engagement with SME’s is required throughout this fixed term contract
- At a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience
- Hold a full UK driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6953
Full Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk