Customer Support / Customer Service Administrator with a professional and experienced approach to customer service is required for a well-established Company based in Allscott, Telford, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Allscott, Telford, Shropshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent & 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Available (2 Jobs Available)
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Support / Customer Service Administrator with a professional and experienced approach to customer service.
Working as the Customer Support / Customer Service Administrator you will be required to deliver a highly professional Amenity Customer Support through aftersales administration, order processing, aftersales service support and transport booking.
As the Customer Support / Customer Service Administrator you will be office based reporting directly to the Team Leader. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential along with an efficient and professional approach to your work.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as the Customer Support / Customer Service Administrator will include:
- Ensure accurate and efficient order processing to expected timescales
- Ensure ownership on all customer enquiries, telephone and email, from initial contact to resolution including investigating potential issues
- Input of accurate customer data into the CRM system
- Carry out all administrative processes associated with national and international
- deliveries, selecting appropriate method of transport for deliveries
- Liaise and communicate regularly with all relevant internal departments including but not limited to, Finance, Depot and Warehousing and Purchasing
- Maintain full compliance with all legislation including GDPR
- Demonstrate first class customer service
- A high attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrate tenacity and resilience when working under pressure
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro rata
This role will be on annualised hours based in the brand new Allscott offices. A flexible approach to your hours will be essential to meet the seasonality of the business.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6675
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Allscott, Telford, Shropshire, West Midlands Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk