Bilingual Customer Services & Social Media / Marketing Co-Ordinator that has fluent English and French Language skills, a great telephone manner with excellent administration, organisational and time-management skills is required by a leading on-line e-commence B2C business based in Birkenhead, Wirral, North West England.
SALARY: £19,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Annual Bonus Scheme + Free On-Site Parking + Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
LOCATION: Birkenhead, Wirral, North West England
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Candidates MUST speak and write fluently in English and French
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Services & Social Media / Marketing Co-Ordinator that has fluent English and French Language skills, a great telephone manner with excellent administration, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the bilingual, fluent English and French speaking Customer Services & Social Media / Marketing Co-Ordinator you will be the customers first point of contact. Therefore, a professional, consistent and exceptional service and approach is crucial.
As the Bilingual Customer Services & Social Media / Marketing Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for delivering an excellent service to all customers primarily via the company’s e-commerce website but also by answering telephone calls, providing product information, handling transactions, and managing customer orders by interacting with the rest of the organisation. You will get involved with managing the process from the point of order entry to the point of dispatch and final delivery and invoice to the customer.
Your responsibilities will also involve managing some e-commerce areas such as social medial, online / e-commerce B2C web site content management / CMS, French store content management and basic digital marketing analysis through Google Analytics among others.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Bilingual Customer Services & Social Media / Marketing Co-Ordinator include:
- Manage on-line customer orders in a timely manner by ensuring customers receive relevant order acknowledgments and the order is scheduled into production in time to meet the agreed delivery date
- Effectively handling and being accountable for all types of order entry and payment transactions
- Seek order progress information from other departments through positive communication and collaboration
- Manage and protect customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner
- Provide a friendly, responsive and professional service to all customers, presenting a positive impression of the business and products
- Respond to customer enquiries by providing information about the company’s full range of products and services
- Ensure that every customer sales enquiry is dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensuring a prompt and considered response to any complaint in consultation where appropriate with colleagues and ensure that the situation is resolved over and above the expectations of the customer
E-Commerce Website & Digital Marketing
- Upload of Blog posts for the French e-commerce site
- Editing of transactional e-mails as and when required
- Managing the translation of French store front content, writing and uploading of Blog Posts in the French store front
- Management of on-line customer’s reviews and providing feedback when required
- Ability to run reports through Google Analytics
- General troubleshooting of the e-commerce order management system
- Manage the relationship with the French digital marketing agency
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports for the French store front
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Fluency English and French, additional European languages are welcome
- Proven experience within a commercial environment
- Previous exposure to e-commerce web sites
- Strong GCSE results with ‘C’ or above in Math and English or equivalent
- Strong ‘A’ Level results or equivalent
- Graduate in Business or similar degree is preferable
- Experience in on-line B2C environments
- Interest and knowledge for cars
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3824
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Birkenhead, Wirral, North West England.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk