Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with the ability to provide a professional, first-class customer experience to visitors using the facilities is required to join a friendly team at a Healthcare site in Taunton, Somerset, South West England.
Candidates will also need first-class customer service skills as you will be interacting with the customers on a daily basis with regards to parking enquiries.
GREAT SHIFT PATTERN
Work 4 Shifts and then have 4 Days Off
SALARY: £20,805 per annum / £9.50 per hour + Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Annual Leave, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover), Bonus Scheme
WORKING HOURS: Hours per Week, working rotating shifts of 2 sets of 7am to 7pm on a 4 day on 4 day off shift pattern and 1 set of 7pm to 7am on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible in line with the demands of the business.
LOCATION: Taunton, Somerset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new full-time, permanent job opportunity for a Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with the ability to provide a professional, first-class customer experience to visitors using the facilities.
Working as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s friendly team on-site in Taunton providing a safe and secure environment for Customers and their vehicles.
Your duties will mainly include patrolling the car parks on foot, cleaning the car parks including litter picking, jet washing, deck cleaning, cobwebbing and general housekeeping, operating car parking equipment when needed, monitoring activity around the sites and helping customers.
As the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will need to be polite and friendly with experience handling cash and have excellent communication skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
- Providing excellent customer service to customers
- Cleaning the car parks including undertaking litter picks and cobwebbing as well as using machinery to ensure the surfaces are kept to our high standards
- Walking around each of the car parks carrying out regular patrols to ensure the safety of customers
- Working hard to ensure each of the car parks around the site are clean and safe in order to reach required health and safety standards
- Completing all paperwork and computer based tasks accurately and on time
- Ensuring all car park and office equipment is working and repairing faulty equipment when needed
- Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet Company requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on Microsoft office applications including MS Word and MS Excel
- Previous cleaning experience is beneficial
- Previous cash handling experience is beneficial
- A full driving licence is essential
Successful candidates will be subject to a standard DBS check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7517
Full-Time, Permanent Retail Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Taunton, Somerset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services Recruitment provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk