Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with the ability to provide a professional, first-class customer experience to visitors using the facilities is required on a full-time basis for a well-established and successful Company based in Taunton, Somerset.
SALARY: £8.16 per hour
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 42 Hours per Week, working 4 ON 4 OFF rotating shift pattern, 0700-1900 and 1900 - 0700 hours on a 2 sets of day shift and 1 set of night shift rota
LOCATION: Taunton, Somerset
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new full-time, permanent job opportunity for a Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant that can provide a professional and first-class customer experience to visitors using the facilities.
Working as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s team in Taunton providing a safe and secure environment for Customers vehicles.
As the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will need to be polite and friendly with experience handling cash and have excellent communication skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including MS Word and MS Excel
- A full driving licence is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4599
Full Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Taunton, Somerset. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services Recruitment provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk