Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with excellent Cleaning and Customer Service skills required for a well-established and successful Company based in Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England.
SALARY: £9.50 per hour + Bonus
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Annual Leave, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, 5 nights out of 7, working 7pm to 3am (Night Shift) – flexibility is required in line with the demands of the business, there may be times when day shifts require cover
LOCATION: Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Temporary
KEY REQUIREMENT: The building will require regular and thorough cleaning to a high standard throughout the day. In addition to this you will be provide a first-class customer experience, security and stewardship to customers using the car park for event nights.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant that has excellent cleaning and customer service skills.
Working as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s team in Newcastle providing a clean, safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will take pride in the cleanliness of your building and provide an excellent customer experience. This role will be very focused on cleaning and will be providing security and stewardship of the car park for event nights.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Patrolling the car parks on foot
- Cleaning the car parks including litter picking and cobwebbing
- Operating car parking equipment when needed
- Monitoring activity around the sites
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Constantly providing and ensuring a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Completing all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensuring all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
- Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet operational contingencies
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Previous cleaning and security experience is desirable
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- Previous cleaning experience is beneficial
- A full driving licence is desirable, although not essential
Successful candidates will be subject to a basic DBS check and employment reference checks
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-T6240
Full Time, Temporary Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services Recruitment provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk