Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with the ability to provide a positive experience with excellent levels of customer service to visitors using the high quality car parking facilities, is required on a full-time basis for a well-established and successful Company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
Candidates will need first-class customer service skills as you will be interacting with the customers on a daily basis with regards to parking enquiries.
SALARY: £9.50 per hour + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Annual Leave, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme including Death in Service Cover, Bonus Scheme
WORKING HOURS: 42 Hours per Week, working flexible shifts of 7am to 7pm, 9am to 9pm and 12pm to 12am on a 4 day ON 4 day OFF shift pattern
LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: A full UK driving licence is essential and this role will be subject to a basic DBS check
We have a fantastic new full-time, permanent job opportunity for a Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with the ability to provide a positive experience with excellent levels of customer service to visitors using the high quality car parking facilities.
Working as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s friendly team within the cluster of Glasgow car parks providing a safe and secure environment for Customers and their vehicles.
Your duties will mainly include patrolling the car parks on foot, cleaning the car parks including litter picking, jet washing, deck cleaning, cobwebbing and general housekeeping, operating car parking equipment when needed, monitoring activity around the sites and helping customers.
As the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will need to be polite and friendly with experience handling cash and have excellent communication skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Providing excellent customer service to customers
- Cleaning the car parks including undertaking litter picks and cobwebbing as well as using machinery to ensure the surfaces are kept to high standards
- Walking around each of the car parks carrying out regular patrols to ensure the safety of customers
- Working hard to ensure each of the car parks around the cluster are clean and safe in order to reach required health and safety standards
- Completing all paperwork and computer based tasks accurately and on time
- Ensuring all car park and office equipment is working and repairing faulty equipment when needed
- Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet Company requirements
- Previous experience of working with customers is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use Computers with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Previous cleaning experience is beneficial
- Previous cash handling experience is beneficial
- Previous security experience is beneficial
- A full UK driving licence is essential
Successful candidates will be subject to a basic DBS check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7005
Full Time, shift work, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services Recruitment provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk