Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant with excellent Customer Service skills required on a full-time basis for a successful and well-established Company based in Dublin, Ireland.
BASIC SALARY: €10.60 per hour + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Bonus Scheme (where you can earn up to a month’s worth of salary on an annual basis), 4 Weeks Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (with Death in Service Cover)
FULL-TIME WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week on 4 on 4 off shift pattern
LOCATION: Dublin, Ireland
We have a fantastic new full-time job opportunity for a Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant that has excellent customer service skills.
Working as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will join the Company’s team in Dublin providing a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant you will need excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Parking Assistant / Car Park Attendant:
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4839
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Dublin, Ireland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk