Customer Services Manager that has excellent management / team leading, organisational and reporting skills with ideally mailroom / postal or reprographics, print industry experience is required by a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: £35,000 - £37,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Manager that has excellent management / team leading, organisational and reporting skills with ideally mailroom / postal or reprographics, print industry experience.
Working as the Customer Services Manager you will manage all service operations at the London based client site.
As the Customer Services Manager, you will deliver gross profit targets, defined SLAs, and pursue any business development opportunities with the client.
Your responsibilities as the Customer Services Manager will also involve managing staff, ensuring a culture of service excellence, while helping to develop and cross train staff.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Possess a thorough understanding through regular communication of the client’s business and their needs
- Monitor, record & report regularly against set KPIs/SLAs for the services provided
- Identify any potential for business development with the client, in line with the solutions that the Company offers
- Assist the Area Manager in agreeing and documenting any changes to the contract/service provision and communicating these changes to site staff and service users
- Organise shift rotas, taking operational needs and staff requests into account to limit staff absence and overtime costs
- Conduct regular appraisals of staff against clearly defined objectives
- Develop flexible and multi-skilled staff
- Monitor, record and report performance targets for the team and individuals
- Liaise with the Training Team to identify effective training programmes for staff which cover key aspects of the service and processes
- Monitor and record holiday, sickness and overtime
- Budgetary management, including P&L responsibility
- Ensure compliance in line with company policy’s (e.g. H&S, Information Security and HR)
- Effectively manages disciplinary and grievance issues in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Investigate and resolve customer queries/complaints
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent leadership skills developing a high service culture
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Strong time management skills and motivation – ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Inclusion
- Intermediate IT skills – Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Email and Web
- Any previous experience / knowledge of mailroom / postal or reprographics, print industry would be highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3753
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk