Customer Services Front of House Receptionist / Office Reception Administrator that is professional, friendly, welcoming and polite with excellent administrative and people skills and a great telephone manner is required by a well-established Company based in London.
SALARY: £21,500 - £23,500 per annum + 23 Days Holiday Plus 8 Bank Holidays
PLEASE NOTE: This job involves providing support, sometimes at short notice to Companies based around London (Zones 1 – 3). Candidates MUST be flexible and happy travelling and providing mobile support as each day you could potentially be based at another site within the London (Zones 1 – 3) area.
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates MUST have excellent customer service skills. Previous experience working within a Front of House Receptionist role would be highly desirable, although not essential. Candidates that come from a hospitality, retail or similar environment where a first-class service is expected will also be considered.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Front of House Receptionist / Office Reception Administrator that is professional, friendly, welcoming and polite with excellent administrative and people skills and a great telephone manner.
Working as the Customer Services Front of House Receptionist / Office Reception Administrator you will provide mobile support within London (Zones 1 – 3), covering staff absences, whilst providing a welcoming and efficient service to all employees, guests and other visitors to the building.
As the Customer Services Front of House Receptionist / Office Reception Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be varied from managing the telephone switchboard, to issuing visitor security passes, arranging meeting rooms, greeting visitors, dealing with enquiries and carrying out general administrative tasks.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to work with this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Front of House Receptionist / Office Reception Administrator:
- Travel and support companies within London (Zones 1 – 3)
- Greet all visitors promptly, completing all related security procedures and offering all appropriate services to ensure guests experience a pleasant visit
- Meeting room management including bookings and cancellations
- Receive guests, announcing them and offering cloakroom facilities and beverages / refreshments if they are to be kept waiting. Communicating if their host is to be delayed
- Escort guests to appropriate meeting rooms when requested
- Turn on PC equipment and assess what meetings are taking place during the day. Turn off the telephone ‘call forward’ function to ensure all telephone calls are put through to the reception
- Ensure Goods Lift is closed at all times in line with procedures
- Log all expected visitors into the system and issue visitor passes
- Thoroughly check all security passes and access cards, ensuring tenants and guests gain prompt entry to correct areas without compromising security policies
- Issue contractors passes for after hours and weekend work
- Check all meeting rooms are clean and tidy in preparation for the day
- Undertake and supervise meeting room set-up for all on-site meetings and functions. This includes room layout, Audio-visual and IT set-up assistance (i.e. network connectivity) and co-ordination of the arrival of catering supplies
- Conduct floor-walks and regular checks of the office environment
- Ensure all equipment is maintained at all times
- Check all workspace areas for cleanliness, tidiness and operational suitability, reporting or taking action to address any issues
- Complete a range of administrative tasks
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be flexible to travel on a daily basis to companies based in London (Zones 1 – 3)
- Must have excellent people skills, with a professional, friendly, welcoming and polite manner
- Must have excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Previous experience using a visitor management system would be highly desirable, although not essential
- Must be pro-active and work to a high level of accuracy
- Previous experience working within a Front of House Reception role would be highly desirable, although not essential. Candidates that come from a hospitality, retail or similar environment where a first-class service is expected will also be considered
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3974
Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London (Zones 1 – 3)
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk