Customer Services Client Retention Manager / Team Leader with good time management, motivational skills and a positive attitude is required for a Global Company based in Sales, Trafford, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: up to £33,000 OTE (includes basic salary) + Benefits
LOCATION: Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
** Full Training Provided **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should have good time management skills, a positive attitude, be self-motivated and results driven. You will have a strong knowledge of telesales techniques and processes and have exceptional analytical and listening skills.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Client Retention Manager / Team Leader with good time management, motivational skills and a positive attitude.
Working as the Customer Services Client Retention Manager / Team Leader you will assist the Telesales Manager in the planning, administering, monitoring and optimizing the performance of the team.
Your responsibilities as the Customer Services Client Retention Manager / Team Leader will involve ensuring that the daily work schedules for the team are prepared, distributed and adhered to.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Client Retention Manager / Team Leader include:
- Ensuring that daily work schedules for the team are prepared, distributed and adhered to
- Assist the Telesales Manager in planning, administering, monitoring and optimizing the performance of the team
- Embracing the vision, mission and values of the company
- Motivate and inspire the team to meet and exceed sales targets
- Resolving employee issues
- Coaching the team on a day-to-day basis
- Handle and escalate calls, complaints, questions and queries
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous team leader experience in an equivalent telephone based customer service business-to-business capacity
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful business-to-business relationships via telephone contact
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Strong telephone based communication skills are critical
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel and Word
- Good time management skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Natural flair for coaching, motivating and interacting with people
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4008
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk