Customer Services Client Account Sales Agent / Home Credit Rep with excellent organisational, time-management and people skills required to visit clients within the local Pembroke Dock area in Pembrokeshire, South West Wales for a well-established and trusted Company.
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Flexible Working Hours **
** Weekly Commission Payments **
LOCATION: Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales
KEY REQUIREMENTS: You must have excellent people skills with an open and transparent approach to your work. You will need a full driver’s licence and your own transport as you will be meeting your clients in their homes within your local area. All levels of experience will be considered as you will receive full training and support from the Company’s experienced Management Team. Any previous banking / financial industry experience offering loans, home credit or other forms of finance would be highly desirable, although not essential. Candidates that come from any other type of people focussed industry such as Retail, Sales, Field Based, B2C, B2B, Selling to the Public etc. would also be highly desirable.
You MUST also have a full driver’s licence and your own transport
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Client Account Sales Agent / Home Credit Rep with a well-respected and trusted Company that can offer you training, on-going support and the freedom to work for yourself on a self-employed basis.
As a successful applicant working as a Customer Services Client Account Sales Agent / Home Credit Rep you will receive full training, support and mentoring, which includes online learning to ensure you are fully FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) compliant.
Working as the Customer Services Client Account Sales Agent / Home Credit Rep you will visit your clients in their homes to complete paperwork for new or additional loans / home credit finance, ensuring affordability and responsible lending checks are carried out and the Company’s procedures are followed. You will also be required to collect regular payments on existing loans, where you’ll earn a percentage of the cash that you collect. The larger you build your client base, the larger your earnings!
If you’re looking for a job that can offer you more than the traditional 9 to 5 and you like the idea of working for yourself, with flexible hours on a self-employed basis then this job could be ideal for you!
Working for yourself on a self-employed basis as a Customer Services Client Account Sales Agent / Home Credit Rep has the following advantages:
- The support, training and coaching from a well-established Company, providing you with all the tools needed to be successful
- No start-up costs, apart from running your own vehicle in order to visit your clients
- Receive fixed, highly competitive weekly commission payments, which are paid directly into your bank account
- Additional attractive promotional incentives
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Likes the idea of working on a self-employed basis, knowing they have the support of a National Company
- Has excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Is committed and really wants to make a success of their own business
- Any previous experience in banking, loans, home credit or other financial based products or services would be extremely desirable. Although not essential as full training will be provided. Candidates that come from any other type of people focussed industry such as Retail, Sales, Field Based, B2C, B2B, Selling to the Public etc. would also be highly desirable.
If you want to be your own Boss and manage your own business with the help and support of a well-respected National Company then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3918
Account Manager / Business Development / Sales Representative, Banking, Finance / Financial Services Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, South West Wales
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk