Customer Services Client Account Executive that has excellent customer service and client management skills is required by a well-established global children’s publishing company based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes north of London with a direct train link to Euston).
SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire (30 minutes from London Euston)
JOB TYPE: Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Client Account Executive that has excellent customer service and client management skills.
The Company is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Services Client Account Executive to oversee some of their key customer accounts. The role will require hands on account management to ensure that excellent customer service levels are upheld.
Working as the Customer Services Client Account Executive, you will liaise with the Sales, Creative, Production and Finance departments, where you will work quickly, accurately, effectively, confidently and with initiative. You will maintain databases that reflect confirmed orders, track existing product as well as understand the customer’s interest and future sales opportunities to achieve sales targets. You will take an active approach to sales seeking and securing opportunities to grow the business.
Applications are welcome regardless of previous experience in the publishing industry although you should have previous experience managing customer accounts within a sales environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Working at this global children’s publishing company is an opportunity to be part of an exciting story. They have grown year on year with an expanding market and staff team. The company prides itself on its family culture and they believe they are unique in the world of publishing with their speed to market approach.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an ambitious professional ready to embrace the career prospects offered.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as Customer Services Client Account Executive include:
- Comprehensive and detailed Customer Relationship Management (CRM)- being the first point of contact for customer queries and doing the preparation and follow-up for customer meetings
- Maintain and analyse sales databases, spreadsheets and schedules to track and monitor sales, stock and opportunity
- Negotiate prices and schedules, communicating any changes in schedule appropriately and managing customer relationships accordingly
- Communicate with the Creative and Production teams following customer feedback
- Help monitor progress against targets
- Seek and schedule customer engagement opportunities, meeting regularly with the Sales Director to discuss progress and opportunities
- Grow existing accounts, pursue new initiatives, open new accounts and explore new business streams
- Build relationships with buyers and internal colleagues
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience managing customer accounts within a sales environment with strong sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent administrative skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Preferably publishing industry experience. If not, a passion for books with a desire to develop a career within the publishing industry
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4330v
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk