Retail & Customer Service Jobs. Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader Jobs, Careers & Vacancies in London Advertised by AWD online – Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services" style="width: 100%; height: auto;" />
Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader with excellent Customer Service and Team Leadership skills required for an established Company based in London.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
BASIC SALARY: £12.40 per hour + Bonus
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 22.5 Days Annual Leave, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7 and Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: Averaging 42 Hours per Week. Working 12 hour shifts starting between 7am and 9am and finishing between 7pm and 9pm on a four days on four days off shift pattern. There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible and to be able to work additional hours in line with the demands of the business.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have previous management / supervisory experience – This is essential for the role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader that has excellent customer service and team leading / supervisory / management skills.
Working as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will provide support, training and guidance to the Car Park Teams based in the London area, ensuring the Team are providing a safe and secure environment for Customer vehicles.
As the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will need a full drivers licence, excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader:
- In addition to the Parking Host role consisting of patrolling the car parks on foot, cleaning including litter picking and cobwebbing, operating car parking equipment when needed, monitoring activity around the sites and helping customers, you will also provide support to the Business Manager at sites within the cluster
- Ensure the Company's brand & image is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure all staff across the cluster are trained in new procedures & processes
- Ensure customer complaints and/or incidents are documented, reported, acknowledged, reviewed, and closed within set timeframes
- Review local systems & procedures in response to customer needs
- Actively contribute to site business plan and review meetings, completing all tasks assigned by the Management Team on time
- Deliver team-training targets via Active training plans with quarterly reviews
- Maintain high operational standards by fully adhering to Management Control Systems tasks
- Fully implement all Clean & Safe plans, ensuring 100% compliance
- Report and monitor all faulty equipment, facilities and/or signage (including all impact services)
- Ensure full compliance with ISO, H&S procedures & audits
- Update daily site KPI data for handover and put actions in place to address any issues
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory / team lead / management role is essential
- Fully conversant with operational systems
- Proven ability to consistently deliver on the Company’s values and culture
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
This role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and employment reference history check.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7034
Management Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk