Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader with excellent Customer Service and Team Leadership skills required for an established Company based in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
BASIC SALARY: £10.20 per hour
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7 and Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: Averaging 42 Hours per Week, working four on four off shift pattern rotating from one month working 0600 hours to 1800 hours and one month working 1800 hours to 0600 hours
LOCATION: Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have previous management / supervisory experience – This is essential for the role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader that has excellent customer service and team leading / supervisory / management skills.
Working as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will provide support, training and guidance to the Car Park Teams based in the Liverpool area, ensuring the Team are providing a safe and secure environment for Customer vehicles.
As the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will need a full drivers licence, excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader:
- In addition to your Parking Host role, you will also provide support to the Area Manager & Operation Manager at sites within the Liverpool cluster
- Coach colleagues on delivery of the four pillars of 5*1* Customer service, to maximise interface with parkers
- Ensure the Company’s brand & image is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure all staff across the cluster are trained in new procedures & processes
- Ensure customer complaints and/or incidents are documented, reported, acknowledged, reviewed, and closed within set timeframes
- Review local systems & procedures in response to customer needs
- Actively contribute to site business plan and review meetings, completing all tasks assigned by the Management Team on time
- Deliver team-training targets via Active training plans with quarterly reviews
- Maintain high operational standards by fully adhering to Management Control Systems tasks
- Fully implement all Clean & Safe plans, ensuring 100% compliance
- Report and monitor all faulty equipment, facilities and/or signage (including all impact services)
- Ensure full compliance with ISO, H&S procedures & audits (MCS)
- Update daily site KPI data for handover and put actions in place to address any issues
- Implement green initiatives on all shifts to meet benchmark targets across sites
- Monitor and pass on, any local competitor activity information to the Senior Operations Manager
- Ensure site overtime is below target
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory / team lead / management role
- Fully conversant with operational systems
- Proven ability to consistently deliver on the Company’s values and culture
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4558
Management Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a job and work in Liverpool, Merseyside, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Liverpool, Merseyside we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Bootle, St Helens, Widnes, Prescot, Birkenhead, Wallasey and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk