Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader with excellent Customer Service and Team Leadership skills required for an established Company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: £11.14 per hour + Benefits
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 22.5 Days Annual Leave, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme including Death in Service Cover, Bonus Scheme
WORKING HOURS: 42 Hours per Week, working variable shifts of 6am to 6pm or 9am to 9pm on a 4 day ON 4 day OFF shift pattern (flexibility is required with the ability to work additional hours in line with the demands of the business)
LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
KEY REQUIREMENT: Candidates MUST have previous experience of working in a supervisory / team lead / management role – This is Essential
PLEASE NOTE: A full UK driving licence is essential and this role will be subject to a basic DBS check
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader that has excellent customer service and team leading / supervisory / management skills.
Working as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will provide support, training and guidance to the Car Park Teams based in the Glasgow, ensuring a safe and secure environment is provided for Customers and their vehicles.
As the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader you will adhere to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintain a clean and secure parking environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Senior Customer Services Car Park Attendant Supervisor / Parking Assistant Team Leader
- Parking Host duties; Patrolling the car parks on foot, cleaning the car parks including litter picking, jet washing, deck cleaning, cobwebbing and general housekeeping, operating car parking equipment when needed, monitoring activity around the sites and helping customers
- In addition to the Parking Host role you will also provide support to the Business Manager at sites within the cluster
- Ensure the Company's brand & image is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure all staff across the cluster are trained in new procedures & processes
- Ensure customer complaints and/or incidents are documented, reported, acknowledged, reviewed, and closed within set timeframes
- Review local systems & procedures in response to customer needs
- Actively contribute to site business plan and review meetings, completing all tasks assigned by the Management Team on time
- Deliver team-training targets via active training plans with quarterly reviews
- Maintain high operational standards by fully adhering to Management Control Systems tasks
- Fully implement all Clean & Safe plans, ensuring 100% compliance
- Report and monitor all faulty equipment, facilities and/or signage (including all impact services)
- Ensure full compliance with ISO, H&S procedures & audits
- Update daily site KPI data for handover and put actions in place to address any issues
- Previous experience of working in a supervisory / team lead / management role is essential
- Previous customer service experience
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
Successful candidates will be subject to a basic DBS check
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7004
Full Time, shift work, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services Recruitment provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk