Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills is required for a well-established Company based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: up to £16,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the Company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Corporate discounts including reduced gym, mobile phone discounts – EE, Carphone Warehouse and O2
- Theme park discounts – Enjoy up to 50% off
- TV/Broadband discounts – Virgin Media, BT and SKY
- Save money on your Gas and Electricity
- Discounted shopping vouchers
- Cinema discounts (Cineworld/Odeon)
LOCATION: Beeston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands (20 Minutes Bus Journey from the City Centre)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week – Shifts 5/7 Days Between 8:30am – 7pm Monday to Friday, and 8:45am – 5pm Saturdays and Sundays – Flexibility required.
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Management Training Programmes Available **
** Immediate Start Dates Available Throughout September & October 2018 **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Have you always wanted to work for a Company that offers career progression, rather than ‘just another job’?
- Would you like to represent some of the world’s leading companies?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent you will be passionate about helping customers, through first call resolution. This is not a sales role; the Company genuinely want people who enjoy helping their customers!
As the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent you will ideally have customer service experience, whether that be in retail, call centre or hospitality – we would like to hear from you!!!
As the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent you could join the Company’s digital team, where you will offer customer support on the website, on their accounts and with their deliveries. This is a great varied role, perfect for those looking for a challenge.
The Company also have a health team, who assist customers with their telephone booking appointments and queries. This is a great opportunity for someone who hasn’t worked in a call centre before, but would be interested in developing in this environment.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Contact Centre Agent include:
- Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Call Centre Team
- Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Are computer literate and have experience working with a PC
- Show a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work to targets and quality measures
- Are able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst maintain individual ownership
- Are great communicators who listen as well as talk
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4385
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Recruitment advertising and CV sourcing services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk