Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent with excellent communication skills, a great telephone manner and good administrative skills is required for a well-established Global Company based in Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England.
NO SALES INVOLVED! – This job role involves around 80% telephone call handling and around 20% responding to email enquiries.
SALARY: £20,000 per annum
LOCATION: Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, permanent
** Full Training Provided **
** Daytime Office Working Hours (NO Weekends) **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent with excellent communication skills, a great telephone manner and good administrative skills.
As the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent your responsibilities will be to deliver outstanding customer care service levels, which will be achieved by working closely with other support teams and branch locations to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all inbound customer queries, following robust SLA’s.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent you will be the first point of contact and will have the confidence to pick-up incoming phone calls and emails from customers and assist them with their enquiries. This is a fast paced and high volume environment where you can typically expect to make and receive around 60/70 call per day.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent:
- Answer all incoming client contacts within agreed service levels
- Ensure each and every interaction is effectively logged on the CRM system
- Where possible, aim to resolve each enquiry during the first call
- Escalate enquiries that fall outside your remit to the appropriate team
- Follow up with customers to either update them on their enquiry or to ensure their enquiry has been resolved to a satisfactory standard
- Manage your own caseload of customer and their queries
- Process and escalate leads and opportunities where identified to the relevant teams
- Identify clients who wish to leave the business and escalate these appropriately
- Previous experience working in a telephone based contact role is essential
- Experience of providing a first-class customer experience with each contact
- Excellent communicator with effective listening skills are a necessity
- Good people skills with the ability to build up relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work without supervision
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Team player, able to work effectively under pressure and who is looking for a challenge
- Fast and accurate data input skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6220
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sales, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk