Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent / Client Care Telephone Helpdesk Associate with a helpful and professional telephone manner required for a Global Company based in Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Based at the Company’s Shared Service Centre in Sale, Greater Manchester
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Join a Global Brand **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent / Client Care Telephone Helpdesk Associate that has excellent, recent telephone and email communication experience as well as administrative skills.
As the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent / Client Care Telephone Helpdesk Associate you will be the first point of contact for all incoming telephone and email customer queries. You will operate as part of a wider, central Client Care Team while taking responsibility for a clearly defined section of the customer population.
Your responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent / Client Care Telephone Helpdesk Associate will be to deliver outstanding customer care service levels, which will be achieved by working closely with other support teams and branch locations to efficiently track, monitor and resolve all inbound customer queries to robust SLAs.
Successful candidates will have a great telephone manner with the confidence to pick-up incoming phone calls from customers, assisting them with their enquiries. Candidates that have previously working in a Call Centre / Helpdesk environment and are comfortable working to and achieving targets would be extremely desirable. Full training of our products and processes will be provided.
This job involves around 80% telephone call handling and around 20% responding to email enquiries.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Inbound Call Centre Agent / Client Care Telephone Helpdesk Associate:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and ensure appropriate action is taken relative to each call
- Ensure that all customer data and information is handled with the highest degree of professionalism, safety and confidentiality
- Accurately record and track all customer service requests and queries within the Company’s systems
- Ensure clear ownership and accountability is given to all customer contact encounters, carrying each enquiry through to completion and customer satisfaction
- Alert Team Lead or Line Manager to any unresolved issues which may breach Service Level Agreements
- Work in partnership with other teams to share customer knowledge and solve customer enquiries
- Maintain a responsible approach to all security and safety matters related to customer information following the company’s policies and procedures at all times bringing to the Manager's attention any areas of concern that could affect customer retention or satisfaction levels
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a target orientated, inbound telephone and email customer service role
- Previous experience handling a variety of Customer requests and queries
- Previous systems experience, preferably but not exclusively SAP
- Previous account creation and management experience
- Proficient in MS Office products including Excel and Outlook
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while working with Customers and Partners
- Must be accountable and be able to work with minimal supervision to fully resolve customer queries
- Temperament to work in a multi-task, fast-paced, deadline oriented environment, with a proven record of success in customer care
- Ability to work with other functional team members to deliver the best customer result and experience
- Ability to take ownership and deliver a resolution
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3698
Full-Time, Permanent and Contract Temp Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk