Customer Service Advisor / Customer Care Agent who has an excellent telephone manner and great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, understand and resolve enquiries from retail store and e-commerce customers contacting the company for support.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Although previous industry experience will be a distinct advantage, it’s not essential providing you have a confident, professional telephone manner with great communication skills as the company will provide full training.
THIS IS NOT A CONTACT CENTRE / CALL CENTRE ROLE
This job does not involve working for a contact centre / call centre. You will be working directly with a successful health and fitness retailer, supporting their retail store and e-commerce customers.
A passion for health and fitness and knowledge of fitness equipment is desirable, although not essential for the role.
SALARY: £18,500 - £19,000 pro rata
LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time and Part-Time, Permanent Positions Available
FULL-TIME WORKING HOURS: 9:30am – 6:00pm (flexibility provided during summer)
PART-TIME WORKING HOURS: Weekends or Weekdays within 9:30am – 6:00pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Customer Care Agent who has an excellent telephone manner and great written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, understand and resolve enquiries.
The company believe it is important to provide quality support for their customers and need their Customer Service Advisors / Customer Care Agents to be confident, polite and personable individuals, with outstanding communication skills so they can provide a first-class customer journey through a variety of communication channels.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor / Customer Care Agent you will act as an ambassador for the business, where you will support and resolve all queries for their retail and e-commerce customers whilst supporting and managing internal relationships.
As a Customer Service Advisor / Customer Care Agent you will answer calls, emails and chat and resolve all customer complaints and enquiries in a proficient and polite manner.
You will also support with ordering parts and sign posting customers to understand their fitness equipment better.
A passion for health and fitness and knowledge of fitness equipment is a distinct advantage but not essential for this role.
Experience in customer service is desirable however full training will be given.
Your duties as a Customer Service Advisor / Customer Care Agent include:
- Use multiple channels to connect with customers and resolve all enquiries; including general delivery and fitness equipment technical questions
- Promptly establishing and resolving customer queries, through telephone calls, e-mails and online webchat
- Collaborating swiftly and professionally with logistic partners to enable the best customer experience
- Building an in-depth knowledge of the products and services to enable you to provide outstanding fitness equipment technical support as part of the after sales experience
- Confidently managing the full customer journey with ease in order to delight the customer with the aim to impact the trust pilot score positively alongside ensuring repeat business
- Continuous personal improvement; constantly striving to grow and develop self and team
In addition to the support from a great team, you will connect with the company’s retail stores, the warehouse team, sales team and purchasing.
- To maintain a calm, confident and enthusiastic demeanour whilst supporting customers
- Good problem solving and complaint resolution skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be comfortable using non MS Office packages, and be comfortable using email, online telephone systems and PC based back office systems
- Good multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
- A general understanding of e-commerce (website/E-bay) ordering and feedback would be extremely desirable
Above all else, you will need to be a great communicator who puts customers at the centre of everything you do
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7696
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk