Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills is required for a well-established Company based in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, North East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the Company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Earn minimum £200 for recommending a friend who the Company then employ
- Discounted cinema tickets
LOCATION: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, North East England
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Management Training Programmes Available **
** Immediate Start Dates Available Right Through to August 2018 **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Have you always wanted to work for a Company that offers career progression, rather than ‘just another job’?
- Would you like to represent some of the world’s leading companies?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
The Company is expanding their Call Centres in Gateshead, and have a number of vacancies they are looking to fill. They aren’t just your average “Call Centre”, as their roles really do differ.
The Company deliver their services via a number of methods of communication, such as voice calls, email, web chat white mail, and social media.
Their roles range from inbound customer service and sales, to technical assistance and back office support. They really do have something to suit everyone.
The Company has weekly, ongoing start dates right through to August 2018 for candidates that would like to join the team as a Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent and to work on various contracts with companies such as Eon, Student Finance England and COOP to name a few.
They also have a number of technical roles available, representing a prestigious client that they are very excited to be supporting. As the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will be a strong communicator that is comfortable dealing with both straight forward and challenging customers, and ultimately provide resolutions.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent include:
- Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Call Centre Team on behalf of leading companies
- Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Are computer literate and have experience working with a PC
- Show a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Are able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- Are great communicators who listen as well as talk
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4235
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, North East England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, North East England we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Newcastle upon Tyne, South Shields, Sunderland, Prudhoe, Stanley, Chester-le-Street, Houghton le Spring, Wallsend, Washington and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk