Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills is required for a well-established Company based in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland.
SALARY: £15,500 - £16,049 + Excellent Benefits
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the Company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Earn minimum £200 for recommending a friend who the Company then employ
- Discounted cinema tickets
LOCATION: Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Management Training Programmes Available **
** Immediate Start Dates Available Throughout September and October 2018 **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Have you always wanted to work for a Company that offers career progression, rather than ‘just another job’?
- Would you like to represent some of the world’s leading companies?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
Working as the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will bring your experience and enthusiasm to support some of the world’s leading brands by providing a first-class customer experience.
As the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will have an excellent opportunity to work with some leading companies such as Eon, Milk & More, Aviva, Travel line and JD Williams… Amongst many more!
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent include:
- Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Call Centre Team on behalf of leading companies
- Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Are computer literate and have experience working with a PC
- Show a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Are able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- Are great communicators who listen as well as talk
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4405
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk