Client Retentions Customer Services Advisor that has excellent B2B client account management skills with the ability to manage contract renewals and retain existing business is required for a well-established and growing Global Data Security Company based in Sales, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum Basic Salary, £24,000 OTE + Benefits
LOCATION: Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England
INDUSTRY: Market Leading Global Data Security Company
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
** Great Earning Potential **
** Regular Incentives **
** Daytime Office Working Hours (No Weekends) **
** Full Training & Development Provided **
IS THIS YOU?
- Ready to kick start your career with a market leading company?
- Looking for both career stability and progression in a growing industry that offers ongoing training?
- Want to feel valued at work with your voice heard and be part of a great team that help each other out?
- Do you want to control your own pipeline?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will have demonstrated commitment in either education or work experience. Relevant experience is desirable but we will consider all applicants who can demonstrate the desire to succeed and capacity for learning new skills.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Retentions Customer Services Advisor that has excellent B2B client account management skills with the ability to manage contract renewals and retain existing business.
Working as the Client Retentions Customer Services Advisor you will manage your assigned group of existing client accounts across all of the company’s service locations.
As the Client Retentions Customer Services Advisor, your prime responsibilities include retaining existing business, renewing contracts and managing the administration of these accounts. In addition, you will identify areas to enhance operational efficiency, increase revenue and sales opportunities.
You will also perform a significant role in ensuring customer satisfaction for the UK Service Centre Network and work within a busy, fun and highly motivated team of people who are constantly striving to achieve both team personal bests and individual league table recognition.
As a successful candidate, you will be offered a unique opportunity to develop your career whilst being rewarded with fun incentives and a clear and achievable commission plan.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Client Retentions Customer Services Advisor:
- Manage and retain client relationships / revenue
- Sign contracts and taking payments over the telephone
- Record and report all activity in Salesforce CRM
- Share best practice with colleagues in a weekly and mid-week team meetings
- Create and manage a working task list of leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Desire to learn and willingness to explore different working practices
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Strong questioning skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4187
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Sale, Greater Manchester, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk