Customer Service Wellness & Nutrition Advisor / Nutritionist / Dietician who is AfN (Association for Nutrition) Degree level qualified or equivalent with excellent administrative, written and oral communication skills, is required to support a Global Brand’s customer base covering a range of parenting / nutritional related topics.
SALARY: £23,000 per annum
LOCATION: Chiswick, West London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday (Rotating Shifts between 08:00 to 20:00 Hours)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Wellness & Nutrition Advisor / Nutritionist / Dietician who is AfN (Association for Nutrition) Degree level qualified or equivalent with excellent administrative, written and oral communication skills.
Working as the Customer Service Wellness & Nutrition Advisor / Nutritionist / Dietician you will support a Global Brand by providing high levels of customer service and support related to general nutrition advice and education to assist their customer base.
As the Customer Service Wellness & Nutrition Advisor / Nutritionist / Dietician you will deal with queries from, healthcare professionals, parental and family units via several different channels, such as Live/Web chat, inbound calls, emails and letters, social media forums and outbound follow up calls.
As the Customer Service Wellness & Nutrition Advisor / Nutritionist / Dietician you will also provide support to the wider operational team, specific to nutrition. A key competency for this role is having the ability to increase performance by taking a strong customer focus approach, monitor and support consumers and agents alike to ensure that knowledge base work processes are adhered to and make sure that contractual targets are being met or exceeded. There is a key requirement to ensure that all quality standards are met, supported by the coaching of Baby Care Advisors with the aim to increase internal knowledge base and external customer experience.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Handling inbound/outbound calls, handling live chats, video chat, responding to emails and letters, social media forums with utmost empathy and care
- Providing expert pregnancy advice ranging from conception to post-natal concerns
- Providing advice and guidance on a range of parenting topics, from pregnancy to toddlerhood, as well as expert information about products
- Offering reassurance, advice and information in an empathetic, enthusiastic and friendly manner
- Supporting Social Media queries
- AfN (Association for Nutrition) degree level qualification or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Call centre / contact centre experience would be great
- Good back office administrative skills
- Professional telephone manner with good listening skills
- IT literate using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), CRM Systems experience
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5545
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chiswick, West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk