Customer Service Sales Advisor / Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills is required for a well-established Company based in Manchester City Centre, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £15,846 - £17,316 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Fantastic career progression - on-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the Company’s management programmes
- Uncapped commission & great incentives
- £500 refer a friend scheme
- Employee discounts with top brands such as Apple, ASOS and O2
- On site Java Café and catering facilities
- Superb, friendly environment and great work social life
LOCATION: Manchester City Centre, Lancashire, North West England
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Management Training Programmes Available **
** September and October 2018 Start Dates **
** Full and Part-Time Jobs Available **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Have you always wanted to work for a Company that offers career progression, rather than ‘just another job’?
- Would you like to represent some of the world’s leading companies?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Sales Advisor / Contact Centre Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
Working as the Customer Service Sales Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will bring your experience and enthusiasm to support leading brands such as JD Williams, O2, Simply Be and Jacamo.
As the Customer Service Sales Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you’ll deliver an excellent service experience, building rapport and trust with new and existing callers.
The Company not only offer a rewarding opportunity, but also a unique starting point in a call centre environment allowing employees to explore a wide range of opportunities for both personal and professional development.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Sales Advisor / Contact Centre Agent include:
- Speak to customers wishing to place an order from the catalogue, check stock availability, arrange delivery and take payments
- Upsell and cross sell where possible – for example if a customer orders a suit you would offer them shoes or a shirt to go with that
- Call existing customers, informing them on rewards and discounts currently available to them if they place an order
- Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing call centre team on behalf of leading clients
- Demonstrate good communication skills, actively listening to the customers, building their trust and understanding their needs
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Are computer literate and have experience working with a PC
- Show a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work to targets and quality measures
- Are able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- Ability to work in a team environment whilst maintain individual ownership
- Are great communicators who listen as well as talk
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4404
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk