Vehicle Aftersales Customer Service Manager that has excellent management, leadership and customer service skills is required for one of the country’s fastest growing, High-End Used Motor Vehicle Dealerships in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire
SALARY: £28,000 - £35,000 OTE + Benefits
BENEFITS: 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days statutory Bank Holidays, Employee Action Days (i.e. Go Karting, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Quad Biking etc.), Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company, Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing and MOT’s, Annual Christmas Party, Awards Evening, Employee Assistance Programme, Discounted RAC Cover, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Referral Bonus and Life Insurance.
LOCATION: Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire
** Join One of the Country’s Fastest Growing Motor Vehicle Dealerships **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
PLEASE NOTE: Full Driving Licence Required
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Vehicle Aftersales Customer Service Manager that has excellent management, leadership, and customer service skills.
Working as the Vehicle Aftersales Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing the on-site teams to deliver a professional service to customers so they would be happy to recommend the dealership, as well as promoting the After-Sales services to the wider market place.
As the Vehicle Aftersales Customer Service Manager, you will have experience of coordinating a streamlined, cost effective process for after sales and servicing of vehicles.
The Company’s on-going focus on customer experience and staff development has seen both their business and their employees thrive, so as a successful applicant you can expect on-going training, excellent career prospects, and market-leading reward packages.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Vehicle Aftersales Customer Service Manager:
- Working with the Group Aftersales Manager to maximise performance and overcome challenges
- Managing the team and the flow of work through the after sales and service departments
- Managing fuel costs and administering the service cheque book / credit card
- Managing the teams to provide a streamlined, cost effective process
- Actively working towards growing retail services within the business
- Ensuring parts are procured efficiently in a cost-effective manner
- Liaising with the Sales Department regarding vehicle handovers
- Authorising expenditure on rectification and preparation work
- Authorising all staff hours and overtime on a weekly basis
- Improving efficiency within the vehicle repair workshop
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all warranty claims are administered
- Managing the holiday and absence process
- Achieving and ideally exceeding targets
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and customer service skills with the ability to explain technical issues and resolve queries professionally
- Previous experience of after-sales and servicing process within an automotive / vehicle retail operation
- Ability to motivate and inspire teams to provide a first-class customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A full driving licence is essential (Due to insurance purposes, this vacancy is only open to applicants 21 years old and above)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4266
Business Manager, Car, Motor Vehicle Dealership Full-Time, Permanent, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Leicester, Wigston, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Hinckley, Measham, Beeston and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk