Service Desk Customer Service Coordinator with good administrative, organisational, time-management, communication and delegation skills is required to manage, document and allocate support tickets to the IT Service Desk for a well-established IT Company based in London. (The offices are a few minutes’ walk from Holborn Station).
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an IT role. It’s customer focussed and requires good organisational, delegation and administrative skills.
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
LOCATION: Central London (This is an office-based role. There are NO opportunities to work remotely from home)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Service Desk Customer Service Coordinator with good administrative, organisational, time-management, communication and delegation skills.
Working as the Service Desk Customer Service Coordinator you will support the IT Service Desk Team with all inbound enquiries and will be the first point of contact for Clients who contact the service desk via telephone, email and online messaging apps.
As the Service Desk Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible to route, escalate technical support calls, tickets, emails and customer communications within the Support Team, ensuring tickets are prioritised and handled in a timely manner.
Communication between customers, third parties and internal technical staff is a critical function of this role. To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about helping others, have strong communication skills, and be very organised.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Service Desk Customer Service Coordinator your duties will include:
- Primary responsibility is overall resource coordination, not direct technical support
- Single point of contact to customers and third parties for all service requests
- Communication with customers to determine issue types and priority levels
- Ensure tickets are efficiently assigned by monitoring ticket volume for availability and capability of technicians to work on issues within SLA
- Liaison with customers as required via phone or ticketing system; arranging availability for technicians to work on devices and keeping them informed of ticket progress
- Complete daily checks (mailboxes, backups, AV etc) and log tickets where required
- Monitor incoming ticket queues and advise management of any trends or issues
- Escalate incidents and service requests immediately to ensure resolution is within SLA
- Review tickets for accurate notes, time entries and other quality control metrics
- Process all tickets within SLA guidelines and follow procedural requirements
- Manage handovers between support desk shifts to ensure smooth transition of tickets
- Critical incident management: ensuring all high priority incidents are resolved quickly and efficiently, providing regular progress updates to all stakeholders
- Report the utilisation of technical support resources and successful completion of service requests to management
- Proven ability working with a ticketing system or in a Service desk environment a must
- Experience with using Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 products
- Knowledge of Autotask & Datto RMM is an advantage
- Knowledge if ITIL Functions and Processes (ITIL Foundation certificate is ideal)
- Basic IT Administration knowledge and a good understanding of IT terminology
- Ability to write technical documentation and use Excel for reporting and analysis
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
- Previous experience working in a customer-facing Service Desk environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of the organisation’s key services for which support is being provided
- Exceptional customer service skills, showing high levels of ownership and empathy
- Proficient in problem-solving and have strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6471
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk