Customer Service Complaint Handler / Complaints Advisor who has strong inter-personal and communication skills, with previous complaints handling and/or customer services experience is required for a well-established and well-respected Company.
SALARY: £21,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week on an early/late shift rota between 8am and 6pm
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a proactive and positive approach to resolving customer complaints?
- Do you have previous experience of handling complaints in financial services?
- Are you committed to providing excellent customer service?
- Do you have strong inter-personal skills?
If this sounds like you, the Company can offer a rewarding career with one of the most progressive financial services companies in the industry, providing high-quality customer service & first-class support to all self-employed agents and staff.
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Customer Service Complaint Handler / Complaints Advisor who has strong inter-personal and communication skills, with previous complaints handling and/or customer services experience.
With 300 employees and over a 1,000 self-employed agents who are committed to the Company, they are now on the lookout for talented individuals to join their Complaints Team.
The Company do things the right way. They value team mindedness, integrity, customer focus and a collective desire to do the right thing. That all starts with the right people joining them. They have fantastic opportunities for development and growth for those who share their values.
They have an exciting future ahead of them and you could be a part of it!
Working as the Customer Service Complaint Handler / Complaints Advisor you will be required to receive and record any expressions of dissatisfaction from customers or third parties working on the customers’ behalf.
As the Customer Service Complaint Handler / Complaints Advisor, you will be able to act with integrity, fairness and impartiality to ensure the right outcome is met in arriving at the resolution. You will report and highlight trends and risks that occur in the day-to-day handling of complaints and to seek and suggest solutions that will favourably impact on root cause complaints issues.
As a successful candidate you will join a well-established FCA regulated financial services company with fantastic opportunities for development and growth.
Previous experience working in a complaint handling or customer service advisor position within the financial sector is required for this role.
Your duties as the Customer Service Complaint Handler / Complaints Advisor will include:
- You will effectively deal with and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- You will, record, investigate, and analyse complaints and investigations in order to arrive at impartial conclusions
- Proactively monitor and identify recurring issues and complaints.
- Dealing with change and acting in a fair and compliant manner in accordance with policies, regulatory requirements.
- Updating customers on the status of their complaints and time frames.
- Utilise all available communication methods to ensure our customers can contact us / be contacted with ease.
- Handle complaints in line with the FCA’s regulations and guidance as detailed in CONC and DISP
- Maintain impartiality when considering redress to ensure the correct level is applied
- Learn from complaints scenarios and suggest improvement to the handling and resolution of complaints on an ongoing basis
- Complaints handling experience (essential)
- Customer service experience (desirable)
- An understanding of FCA regulations and FOS aims and objectives (essential)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent management of key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company committed to doing the right thing for their customers and for you!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5296
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk