Customer Service Client Contact Sales Coordinator / Team Administrator with good administration and customer service skills is required to offer support to the sales staff for a well-established company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Full-Time
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Client Contact Sales Coordinator / Team Administrator to offer support to the sales staff in their High Wycombe office.
Working as the Customer Service Client Contact Sales Coordinator / Team Administrator you will need to be a starter finisher, be able to work as part of a team, be self-motivated and have a good attention to detail.
As the Customer Service Client Contact Sales Coordinator / Team Administrator having a positive ‘can do’ approach is as important as the ability to work in a busy environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service Client Contact Sales Coordinator / Team Administrator will include:
- Assist the sales team and customers, by providing accurate pricing (quotations) on products in a timely and professional manner
- Deal with customer enquiries either via the telephone or emails
- Assist the sales team in fulfilling requests for various samples, literature etc. to be sent to customers
- Monitor the Quotes Inbox, printing all relevant emails and preparing paperwork required to put a Quotation/Estimate together
- All aspects of Quotation from receiving a brief to recording the task on the CRM system
- Assist the Sales Team with anything else that might improve work efficiencies
- Support/cover the order management process when required
- Proven track record of delivering first class customer service
- Be aware of time critical service
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work within a team
- A good general level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills are essential for this role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6693
Full time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk