Customer Service & Client Account Coordinator who has superb communication, administrative, organisational and customer facing skills with a proactive and flexible approach to tasks is required for this reputable, well-established Building and Construction Company who provide services in building maintenance, mechanical and electrical, construction, building refurbishment and facilities management.
This could be your ideal career opportunity if you enjoy undertaking a wide variety of tasks and completing each job in a timely and efficient manner with customer satisfaction at the forefront. You’ll need to be willing and be able to work in a team.
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Benefits (28 Days Annual Leave, including Bank Holidays, Incentive Scheme with a Leading Perks Business, Regular Training and Team Building Sessions)
LOCATION: Deeside, Flintshire, North Wales
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm – flexibility will be required to meet business and customer needs, including occasional evening and weekend work
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service & Client Account Coordinator who has superb communication, administrative, organisational and customer facing skills with a proactive and flexible approach to tasks.
As the Customer Service & Client Account Coordinator, you will join the Company’s Customer Care Division, which supports the largest house builders throughout the UK. You’ll be working within a diverse team of individuals, coordinating day-to-day jobs, providing quality customer service.
Working as the Customer Service & Client Account Coordinator you’ll take responsibility for a range of allocated daily tasks, controlling your appointed clients, ensuring work is completed on time and to the highest possible standards, whilst updating in a professional and friendly manner to deliver high standards of customer service on behalf of the house builders and the home owners.
As a successful candidate you will have the opportunity to be part of an ambitious Company with a diverse workload currently spanning Midlands, North West England and North Wales, with plans to extend the service offering across the UK. Career development opportunities may be available for those who demonstrate capability and wish to progress further within the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is the leading provider of building maintenance, mechanical and electrical, construction, refurbishment and facilities management. Having gained an enviable reputation working with large corporate and public sector clients, the standards of the Company are very high, and the team are expected to deliver excellent workmanship in an efficient and professional manner at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Customer Service & Client Account Coordinator will include:
- Controlling and booking the day-to-day diaries of the onsite technicians
- Receiving calls from clients to discuss and to book in works
- Creating relationships with your appointed clients and attending meetings to provide updates
- Communicating with the clients (house builders), providing updates on a regular basis
- Updating reports and client CRM systems
- Updating the internal CRM system and preparing jobs for invoicing
- Reporting to the senior client account co-ordinator
- Proactive and flexible approach towards tasks using a variety of skills
- Professional and diplomatic with a helpful manner and positive can-do attitude
- Superb communication and customer facing skills
- Dedication and passion to complete projects within tight deadlines to a high standard
- Basic IT skills with experience in email communication
- Experience in telephone calling and a good phone manner
- Must have experience in a customer service based role
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5437
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Deeside, Flintshire, North Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk