Service Desk Customer Service Agent / Helpdesk Technical Support Technician who has excellent communication and troubleshooting skills is required for a well-established Company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Previous experience troubleshooting and remotely supporting IT networks / Windows Desktops would be highly desirable. Although not essential as additional training will be provided.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits
LOCATION: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Additional Product Support Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Service Desk Customer Service Agent / Helpdesk Technical Support Technician who has excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
Working as the Service Desk Customer Service Agent / Helpdesk Technical Support Technician you will provide second line support to the Company’s Clients. The role is designed to deliver specialist technical knowledge as well as daily guidance and support to Consultants, internal and external Clients and Business Partners.
As the Service Desk Customer Service Agent / Helpdesk Technical Support Technician, you will act as a second line escalation contact for the first line agents, supporting a wide range of hardware products.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Service Desk Customer Service Agent / Helpdesk Technical Support Technician:
- Support Level 1 Technical Agents based offshore as a 2nd Level escalation contact
- Support Clients with a wide range of hardware products including mailing equipment, folders, inserters and printers
- Troubleshooting connectivity type issues and working with Client’s IT departments as required
- Drive operational improvement through knowledgebase management and upskilling of Level 1 team
- Ensure all Client contacts are responded to appropriately within time scales and guidelines and in a way that complies with company procedures
- Drive Client satisfaction measurements by always thinking ‘Client first’, ‘doing the right thing’ and ‘going that extra mile’
- Promote revenue opportunity to meet overall service and Company goals
- Prioritise a wide variety of demands, with an ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
We are keen to hear from you – if you have:
- A Client focused approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and stretched targets
- Problem solving skills to understand the root cause of issues and resolution
- Must be able to demonstrate technical competence and confidence
- Previous experience of working in a similar troubleshooting, external Client support role preferred (although not essential)
- An understanding of network Troubleshooting / Windows Desktop preferred (although not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5262
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk