Customer Service Advisor / Tier 2 Contact Centre Agent who has a professional and confident telephone manner, with the ability to ask probing and clarifying questions in order to provide the correct guidance and advice is required for a leading financial services contact centre.
Candidates MUST have previous financial services experience, preferably in consumer banking, money management or money advice
SALARY: £8.85 per Hour + Benefits
LOCATION: Home Based with office hubs for training, 121 meetings and coaching
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week (Flexibility is essential to meet the needs of the business)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Tier 2 Contact Centre Agent who has a professional and confident telephone manner, with the ability to ask probing and clarifying questions.
As a successful candidate you will join a service that was set up by government as an independent body with responsibility for improving people’s money management. It provides free and impartial money advice over the phone and online with guides, tools and calculators to help improve people’s finances.
The comprehensive website has free, independent help and guidance on everything from pensions to pet insurance. And a call centre with highly trained staff who can tell people where to get the right help on any financial topic providing unique non-regulated guidance and essential help with money.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor / Tier 2 Contact Centre Agent you will receive calls from customers needing guidance. Calls are filtered/screened through Tier 1 agents and escalated to Customer Service Advisor / Tier 2 Inbound Contact Centre Agents to provide guidance on the following topics and refer customers to an external organisation were appropriate.
As a Customer Service Advisor / Tier 2 Contact Centre Agent, you will receive calls on the following topics:
- Birth, deaths and family
- Budgeting and managing money
- Care and Disability
- Cars and Travel
- General and Protection Insurance
- Home and Mortgages
- Pension and Retirement
- Savings and Investments
- Work and Redundancy
This role will suit those who can help customers in crisis while being able to remain calm and provide guidance on a wide range of financial topics. The guidance you will provide will be found from the Government and other financial websites
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Customer Service Advisor / Tier 2 Contact Centre Agent include:
- Receive inbound (unscripted) calls from customers needing guidance
- Provide guidance on a range of complex enquires relating to money matters
- Make outbound calls where calls backs have been requested by customers or offered by Tier 1 and or Tier 2 agent
- Provide an accurate response that follows Protocol and quality procedures
- Ability to understand a wide range of financial topics and ability to explain these topics in simple terms
- Ensure information and guidance is provided within the agreed target timescales
- Ensure high levels of customer service are provided in line with service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Ensure that all General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) requirements are complied with at all times
- Ensure that all information is accurately captured in line with the Money Advice Service’s processes and procedures
- You will need to be confident enough to ask probing and clarifying questions (without the assistance of a script) to understand the caller’s presenting issue
- Often callers are in or about to enter a financial crisis or are in a vulnerable situation’ so agents must be empathic to the caller’s situation and be able to build rapport
- Good PC, literacy and telephone skills, use of customer facing web chat and email preferred
- Have excellent customer service and empathy
- Experience gained within a financial service environment, preferably consumer banking, money management/advice
- Confident communication skills
- Attention to detail and listening skills ensuring full understanding and accurate response to customers enquiries
- Enthusiastic work attitude
- Desire in helping others in crisis and dealing with money problems
- Be of graduate calibre or have an ability to achieve an NVQ qualification up to and including Level 3
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5860
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Selkirk, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk